Sunday 17 May 2009

Last night

Taken from french dog blues:

I liked it alot, played some different songs than the norm. Got told off by a bouncer for trying to spark up in the venue :lol: Drank about £70 worth of booze last night so apologies if I offended anyone :oops:

A big, big, BIG shout out to the boy Years (the guy I introduced you to Annabelle :;): ) for putting me up and with me, staying when all he wanted to do was sleep and for starting a Jon Secada singalong in the take away at 2am :lol:

A shout to the girls I was dancing with during Alan Wass' set, who I met outside, was nice.

And to all the non forum people who I met and now have my blog address stored in their text drafts, was on a mission I guess.

Nice to meet people off here, not going to mention who as I've forgotten one of them :oops:

Time for the best shower ever and then work. I've got a video on my phone of for lovers which I'll upload later.

No comments: